It’s summertime, which means that it’s time for you to bring out your bikini g-string and start preparing for the summer outings you will most likely go to. Since this is the season when you will have to bare much of your skin, it’s definitely a must that you look your best. And this means that you should have healthy, glowing skin with no unwanted hair. There are various methods for hair removal, and if you want to do it yourself, using an epilator is certainly worth a try. These devices grab the hair by the roots, so your hair would take longer to grow than it would if you use a shaver.
Bikini G-String Photos
How to epilate unwanted hair
* First, you must make sure that your hair is at least 1/4 inch in length. Otherwise, the epilator won’t be able to successfully grab the hair strands and pull them out.
* Adjust the speed of your epilator to make it more efficient. Hair in different parts of the body vary in thickness, and when coarse hair is removed using an epilator set at high speed, the hair may break instead of being pulled out by the roots. Do experiment on an area where your hair is thickest, and set your hair-removing device at the highest speed it can pull your hair without breakage.
* Take a warm bath and use soap rather than bath gel. The warm water will allow your pores to open up, allowing for easier hair removal. You should then dry your skin and remember not to put any cream or lotion on it. These will cause your hair shaft to be greasy, hindering removal. You should also make sure not to use the device on wet legs, so dry your legs thoroughly before epilating.
* Begin the process on an area with fine hair so that you can adapt to the feeling of epilating before you proceed to coarser hair. The process may be uncomfortable and painful at first, but you’ll get used to the sensation. Pull your skin taut so that the epilator will be able to remove the hair on your skin easily. Stretching your skin can also reduce your discomfort.
* If you find that the process is very uncomfortable for you, feel free to take a break. You don’t have to epilate all unwanted hair in just one day. You can spread it out over a few days, or follow through after a few hours.
* Apply lotion to your skin after you’ve finished epilating. Do this around half an hour after you finish the process. This will allow your pores to close and prevent skin redness.
Once all your unwanted hair is gone, you can strut your stuff in your bikini g-string with confidence knowing you’re looking at your best with no unsightly patches of hair sticking out anywhere!